You know it is not easy to set up a large event, whether you are a professional event organizer or a venue. Do not even start about the logistics! That is why a freight forwarder like Valverde is key to the success of the entire operation. With our Event Logistics Management service, we support organizers and venues all over the world. Valverde is your global logistics partner. Here is how it works:
- We hold a verbal walkthrough of the event with organizer and/or venue (try it, it’s free).
- A site visit allows us to see the actual show environment, walk through the process with organizers and venues face to face, and anticipate bottlenecks and other issues and solve them.
- We create shipping instructions and tariffs in compliance with country, show, and venue regulations and restrictions.
- For each participant and shipment, we are able to create the best and most economical logistics solution.
- At our advance warehouse, we can collect and store the show freight in a controlled environment.
- All logistical movements will comply with venue rules and regulations.
- Together with the venue, we create an efficient temporary infrastructure to smooth out the logistics process. As well as set up traffic management, if necessary.
- By storing the freight in our warehouse, we can make the unloading and on-site handling a more efficient, more sustainable, and a more controlled process. This way we inconvenience organization, participant, venue, and surrounding area as little as possible.
- There will always be at least one Valverde event coordinator present for on-site support and coordination.
- Because we have direct contact with participants, the materials for storage during the event (empties) are prepared and collected in a timely and well-organized manner.
During the event
- Empties will be stored dry, safe, and near the event.
- We check return/forward transport and arrange the necessary document directly with participants
- With organizer and/or venue we hold meetings about the dismantle and outbound details (can’t stop, won’t stop)
- Once more we will implement the temporary infrastructure.
- Most of the processes from installation we will execute again but in reverse. This means that we return the empties to the show floor and, when ready, we move those shipments out.
- We collect the shipments and transport them to our warehouse, whenever possible. Distribution of that freight to their various destinations will take place from there.
- If necessary, the remaining shipments will be placed on transport straight from the venue.
- We complete the distribution from our advance warehouse.
- Participants are invoiced directly by us.
- Together with the organizer and/or venue, we hold an evaluation to determine challenges and predict those for upcoming events.
In Control. In Time. In Place
With Valverde on your logistics side, your project logistics will run smoothly, orderly, and in compliance with house rules.
Never a concern
‘For over ten years we partner with Valverde on all our congresses. So for us, logistics are never a concern!’
MCI the Netherlands
Professional Congress organizer (PCO)
In a partnership, you get to know someone, gain trust and get things done as a team. For exhibitions and congresses, we always enjoy working with EA Exhibitions. If you need a team to execute your operations, we highly recommend them to any event organizer or PCO. For good reason their slogan is: ‘We are EA Exhibitions, we know exhibitions.’
Find out more about the partnership with Valverde and EA Exhibitions.